About Me

- Name: GraniFrani
- Location: Hubbard, Ohio, United States
I moved last September. I now live in Hubbard, Ohio closer to my sisters and the rest of the family. I miss my extended family in AZ, but try to keep in touch. I still have the same interests and I still love animals. I lived in the Desert Southwest for 25+ years, am single, have a dog (Bailey) and a cat (Cujo), the thing I enjoy most at this time in my life is family, pets and friends.
Previous Posts
- IF THE TULIPS ARE UP - IS IT SPRING?
- I"M BACK
- I'M REALLY GETTING LAZY
- ANOTHER SICK DAY!!!!!
- HOME SICK!!
- Too Much Time Past
- It's been way too long I know and this one is goin...
- It's been a while, I know, but I have been very bu...
- I feel as if I've accomplished much this weekend. ...
- You can see by the date that once again I began th...




1 Comments:
At 8:56 AM,
Bits Of Me said…
She looks like Duncan does with her nose up and alerted to the scents.
Post a Comment
<< Home