GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I feel as if I've accomplished much this weekend. I only wish I could say the same for my A/C guy. He ordered a new condenser coil over a week ago and has still not been around to install it, and it sounds more complicated every time I speak with him. I managed to mow the yard, do a load of laundry, pack a box of files, purchase and install the new grids in the pool filter and get it all put back together. Already the pool is looking much better. I'll see how things go and maybe put a new motor on it as well. We'll wait and see. I am so tired, but I feel good that some things have been completed. We are having our usually hot weather (106 to 110) and I don't like it as much as I used to. Probably getting wiser with age. The Perry's are back in PA for vacation and I was going to drop in at their house for a surprise visit and check, but with all that I've had going on this weekend could not manage to do so. Maybe one night this week.
Zoe is hanging in there and eating a lot. I feel guilty but have become very adept at giving her the medications. Now I just put it in a spoon with some of her favorite dog food and she eats it right up, then I give her a can of food so the meds won't upset her stomach and this happens twice a day. She should be getting fat, but I can't seem to notice. She comes over and nudges me and when she manages to get me on my feet thinking she has to go out, will just go over and stand next to the counter where I feed the cat. She wants the left overs, and I usually give them to her rather than throw them out. She still spends a lot of time laying around and I think tomorrow I will try to resume her walks. Shorter though at first to see how she handles it. Tomorrow will be her first in over a week. I was trying to keep it up, but she tired out so easily.
Hope everyone had a great 4th, mine was pretty quiet as I worked, but I did get a few pictures. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home