Too Much Time Past
Yes, too much time has past since my last blog. I have been oh so busy and trying hard to sell my house in order to move back east, where another house has been purchased. Photos to follow. It has been so long that Zoe has now finished her meds and I need to take her in for further testing. She has gained a lot of weight and would eat 24/7 if I would allow it. I'm trying to wean her down to a normal diet now, but it is hard when she is always acting as if she is starving to death.
Thom has informed me and I read that he is now blogging again. It was a long time for him also and I have yet to check Joanne and JoAnn's blogs yet.
I've had a lot of lookers and an almost sale but nothing on the house yet. Still waiting patiently (or not) to have it sold. I've got a lot of boxes packed and stored in the AZ room and do not want to have to rent a storage space to keep them in so will continue packing. I'm so anxious to get out of here. The traffic and throngs of people (even worse this time of year) are getting to me more and more. And don't say it's old age.
And by the way, congratulations are in order for Bobby Reed (Donna's eldest) and his wife on the birth of their new baby girl, Emma Marie. Isn't she cute. Probably the first published photo since I just received via email from Donna last week. She was born January 3rd. Some of you may know that Bobby himself was the first New Year's baby in Franklin when he was born. I was hoping she would come on his birthday. Donna is now a grandmother. Can you imagine??? Seems like only yesterday she was a baby herself. And little Emma looks a lot like her.
More later, good to be back.
Thom has informed me and I read that he is now blogging again. It was a long time for him also and I have yet to check Joanne and JoAnn's blogs yet.
I've had a lot of lookers and an almost sale but nothing on the house yet. Still waiting patiently (or not) to have it sold. I've got a lot of boxes packed and stored in the AZ room and do not want to have to rent a storage space to keep them in so will continue packing. I'm so anxious to get out of here. The traffic and throngs of people (even worse this time of year) are getting to me more and more. And don't say it's old age.
And by the way, congratulations are in order for Bobby Reed (Donna's eldest) and his wife on the birth of their new baby girl, Emma Marie. Isn't she cute. Probably the first published photo since I just received via email from Donna last week. She was born January 3rd. Some of you may know that Bobby himself was the first New Year's baby in Franklin when he was born. I was hoping she would come on his birthday. Donna is now a grandmother. Can you imagine??? Seems like only yesterday she was a baby herself. And little Emma looks a lot like her.More later, good to be back.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home