I'M REALLY GETTING LAZY
It's been a long time, I know. I don't know if I've been that busy or just lazy and a little depressed. I should be in Ohio right now in my new life. Maybe that's what's holding me back, I'm not ready for a new life, but I do want to be closer to my sisters. I know when I go back to visit it is not the same as if I was living there with a job and responsibilities and all, but I do really want to be there.
I was back for a few days end of last month and am already wanting to go again. I got a free trip with my frequent fl yer rewards and really would like to use them, but thought maybe I might save them in case I need to fly JA out to help me drive. Oh, and a kink in that one too. Her boss will be out of the country for a month beginning in a couple of weeks and he is expecting her to watch the business for him. She won't be able to make a trip until the end of June and I was really hoping to be out of here by Memorial Day. I guess the sale of the house will determine that and I guess my next target would be by July 4th although I don't want to be here then.
Zoe is feeling better, but then I always worry about her anyway. I feel like when I let my guard down, something always happens. Can't take anything for granted these days.
Cujo is acting a little better these days. He hasn't really injured me in a while other than the few times he's managed to snag my fingers with his claws when I stop scratching his ears. He even comes and sits on my lap once in a while and act like he misses me when I'm gone. Maybe he's maturing a little bit. He waits at the kitchen window for me to get home every day, at least he's there when I pull in and runs to the door with Zoe when I come in. There's hope for him after all. I should start taking him for drives in the car to prepare him for our trip when we make it. I don't have to worry about Zoe, she loves to go for rides. Never been on a really long one though, just the 1/2 hour or so it takes to drive out to Sis and Gregg's house. Then once we get there she sits at the back door watching me to be sure I'm not leaving. She doesn't like it when I leave her there and go out of town.
Here's the latest of her in her favorite spot out back laying by the pool. She won't go in though. I think I scared her too much when I put her in the pool to show her how to get out when she was a baby. Which reminds me of the night Cujo happened to get out of the house and Zoe accidentally knocked him into the pool. I laughed so hard. It really was funny and he managed to get out in a big hurry although he looked like a drowned rat. He thinks I did it and stays away from the door now when we go out. I wouldn't do that to him but it seems to have worked.
Here's the latest of her in her favorite spot out back laying by the pool. She won't go in though. I think I scared her too much when I put her in the pool to show her how to get out when she was a baby. Which reminds me of the night Cujo happened to get out of the house and Zoe accidentally knocked him into the pool. I laughed so hard. It really was funny and he managed to get out in a big hurry although he looked like a drowned rat. He thinks I did it and stays away from the door now when we go out. I wouldn't do that to him but it seems to have worked.Well it's Saturday and past noon so I really should get busy with all or some of the work that needs to be done. Can't let it wait for next week because I've already procrastinated on mowing the lawn all week and I'll have to close 4 nights next weekend. YUK....
Well I'll try not to be so lazy in the future and write more blogs. By the way I have a page on My Space and have added the link if anyone wants to take a peak. I like it cause Christine and the kids are on and I can keep up with their news. Don't blog there though just use if for keeping in touch with them and a couple of friends.
Til next time LOL, F


1 Comments:
At 11:06 AM,
Bits Of Me said…
I am waiting - let's get blogging again, girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home