GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Saturday, October 07, 2006

It's been way too long I know and this one is going to be very short. I have to vacate the premises so the realtor can show it today and I'm thinking maybe I'll take Zoe out to the lake. She's never been there and I think she would enjoy the outing. By the way she seems to be feeling much better but I am still giving her meds twice a day and have not taken her back to the Dr. yet for another check up. I want to see that she is back to normal before investing the time and money for more tests.

Sad to say, it is not going well with the sale of the house. I believe it lies in the hands of the media who are usually the culprits in starting scare tactics about prices. They have been constantly reporting in the news that home sales are at their lowest in years and the public must be believing all the hype. And because the house is not on a through street I don't get a lot of drive bys seeing the sign and brochures. Hopefully this will change as one of the girls I work with has given her permission to post a sign on her lot which is on a busy corner and a main thoroughfare. I really don't want to be moving in the winter time.

Since last blogging I have also made a trip to Ohio, thanks to Sally, to look at houses in that area. We looked at so many houses that my head was spinning and the one I did imagine that I could live in had a disagreeing owner whom I really don't feel wanted to sell her house very badly, especially because it had already been on the market for over 6 months and she was not very acceptable to any of our offers. We finally became disgruntled and closed all negotiations, My saintly sister Sally is still continuing to look at other options and houses and driving around a lot more than anyone should have to.

Well I am not dressed yet and better get on the ball. More later and maybe some new photos. And by the way Zoe and I have continued our neighborhood walks every morning and she is loving it and I am only sorry I didn't continue them much earlier. Love all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home