GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Thursday, January 25, 2007

HOME SICK!!

I stayed home from work recuperating today and feeling good enough to blog. Up most of the night with stomach problems, which I blame on stress. What with trying to sell the AZ house and worrying about all the work Sally is doing at the OH house. She is a Godsend. I do hope my ulcer is not coming back but am afraid it is. I have to learn to relax and enjoy the adventure of the whole situation.

Here's photos of the house which I said I would post. I don't have one of the front, I don't know why but here are some of the rear and inside.


The backyard looks like it will not require much maintenance and I like that the deck wraps around the side of the house. If you look closely you can tell that there used to be a rectangular pool which has been filled in. I like that. No more pool maintenance. And you can only use it about a month and a half back here anyway. Looks like a good place for Zoe. I think she will like it and I know I will enjoy having coffee on the deck and spending evenings out in the yard with her. There will still be a lot of work to do, but I'm looking forward to it. And like a said, not much maintenance in the rear yard. The front is another story as there is quite a bit of lawn and it slopes down to the street.



Before and after.... The new living room. We took up the carpeting and found great hardwood floors underneath. Thank God for Sally, and I do mean that literally. She has done so much work in this new house. She took up the carpet herself in the office and then on the spur of the moment I suggested taking up the rest of the carpet and she didn't bulk one bit. We immediately set to work pulling it up. The 3 of us (the Aunts) and it was quite a job. I can't imagine her doing the office all by herself. More later on the house.




The sun is shining today and it's supposed to get up in the upper 60's. It's about time. We have been having some crazy weather. Snowed in North Mesa Sunday night and Gregg had to go repair frozen pipes at Terry's house. He's a saint. He came over Tuesday night and helped me or I should say I helped him (held the flashlight, found the tools, etc.) install the dishwasher. That job is completed now. Check it off the list.


Well, I think because the sun is shining, and I may not get another opportunity, as long as I'm feeling better, I'll go out and clean up the yard. Haven't been able to for a couple of weeks now. Hope everyone is well and things are going good and I'll try to catch up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home