GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ANOTHER SICK DAY!!!!!


I'm home sick again, or playing hooky, cause I probably could have gone in if I really wanted to.
I got a new vehicle, although I loved my mustang and it felt bad to get rid of it, I decided that I would have to have a more substantial vehicle to maneuver in the snow they have been experiencing in Ohio. I really was getting a little nervous about it though I think it may be spring, or summer before I get there. I'm not losing hope though. I know this will happen. This is a photo of the car before I took it off the lot. Actually I think I was a little feverish and under the influence of some cold medication, cause I had every intention of looking at a car like Thom has. Somehow I ended up with this Jeep Liberty. I am really getting to like it though and think it will be easier to transport the kids (Zoe and Cujo) when I do in fact make the move. I'm taking it all a day at a time and imagine that the right people will show up, that love this house as much as I do and will want to purchase it.
Seems everything I do now though revolves around selling the house and doing what it takes to get it done. I've already packed a huge amount of stuff, painted the master bedroom and just finished painting the kitchen (which was more of a chore than I thought it would be). This weekend I cleaned the back yard (land mines) raked and pruned the bouganvilla. It suffered some frost damage this winter, but I'm sure it will come back alright. It always does. I haven't even thought about pruning the oleander yet. It's always a big chore and is up to the roof line already after thinking I killed it last year. This weekend I'll clean the pool really good for the summer season, which will soon be upon us.
Well I can't say I don't have any news, but could ramble on here all day and I should make something of this day while I have it. Maybe I'll start on the guest room.
Watched the virtual tour of Thom's house and thought it was really good. I'm sure he will have no trouble selling. One thing to say about paying a commission I guess. My "agent" has not even brought anyone by, it's all been through other realtors seeing the listing.
Hope this finds everyone well and happy and I look forward to checking everyone elses blog spots to see what's happening. Love you F

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Purple Lover said…

    I rented a Jeep Liberty when I was in Florida last fall, and I loved it. If I ever sell my log house, I think that's what I'm going to trade my purple Jimmy in on... Good luck on selling your house!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home