An update on 'My Walks with Zoe'. As you can see, this landscaping task has turned into just another gravel yard. They did do an interlocking brick sidewalk and put a burrow with a wagon (it's the little black blob you can hardly see on the other side of the walk) but it is just another gravel yard. I was a little disappointed.
And I continue to be intrigued by the junk yard. They have so much stuff and I find something new each time I stop to look. If you look really close to the left under the window there is a statue that you can't hardly see from the public sidewalk. I've blown it up so you can see it a little better.
In fact there are a lot of statues back in there in different places. 
This is the other side of the front yard. I've never been privy to, but I bet they have some parties here. This is very unusual for this area as we all tend to live in our backyards. That red truck has been parked there since I moved to the neighborhood 11 years ago. I also imagine that one day they will restore it. They've hung tarps under the tree, probably to keep leaves and debris from falling from the tree AND in the tree is a stuffed parrot. How fun.
Another interesting yard. This one is across the street from my house and 3 doors down. The hollyhocks are terrific and taller than I am, but I just noticed that they have a toilet sitting near their front door. Maybe they are just remodeling or something. I will have to keep my eye on this to see if it's so. Anyway, I was impressed with the flowers and never noticed it until I took this picture. All-in-all, I'd say that I have a pretty interesting neighborhood and it has become even more so, I've noticed, on my walks with Zoe.
That's our trip for today, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed relating it to you. Until next time, F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home