GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Trip

Well, it's been a while and as you can see I started this blog a long time ago(It's now June 11th). In fact I started it the day I came home from the trip. I can't say I've been really busy, but just tired. And I have so much to do and no ambition to do it. Here are a few photos from the wedding reception. For some reason my camera did not work really well in church. All fuzzy and the color of the walls was not conducive to good photography. I'm anxious to see how the photographer's photos turned out.
This is the first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Aren't they a nice looking couple. I think she got a keeper when she picked Adam. And he loves her so much.






Father of the bride. This was so sweet. The bride was crying probably at the final realization of having another man in her life. I really like this one. And he was so proud all day long. It was so good to see him so happy; and sad at the same time.

Here's one with grandpa. He was so proud also. But then who wouldn't be. She is such a nice girl.

Here's the mother of the bride. She had a really good time but I tend to think she was happy that it was finally over and just wanted to let loose.
Grandma and PaPa. Almost or over 40 years now and still going strong.


Could it be a serious talk with Grandma? I don't know what they were discussing so seriously. I do know that by the end of the night the bride was very tired, but we couldn't talk her into leaving. She thought it would be too rude to leave her guests.

Well more at a later date, I have a lot to catch up on. Must get the laundry done for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Bits Of Me said…

    I am glad to you see you back blogging - so am I. The pictures turned out all right.
    Aloha ------ S.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home