I didn't publish Saturday's post until today because I ended up sleeping most of the day in my big chair. I didn't get anything done. Oh, I did in fact. I did the laundry and went shopping for a dress for Paige's wedding. What a chore. I bet I was out there for 3 hours. I finally found something I could live with but had to go to 2 stores for the entire outfit. They had a skirt in my size at one store and I had to go to another store to find the top that fit. I used to be pretty good at this shopping thing, but am totally out of practice. I did manage to get the outfit on sale, that's a plus. Anyway when I got home I sat down in my oversized chair to relax for just a minute before starting yard work and flipped on the TV. Mrs. Doubtfire was on and I started watching, fell asleep and woke up mid afternoon and thought it was probably too hot to begin working in the yard and that I would come home from work Sunday and pick up the debris at least. The trash gets picked up on Monday's. Well it's Sunday evening and I didn't do it. I told you what a fight it was to overcome my procrastination gene. Anyway I've now decided that I could do it Wednesday and I swear I will do it then. Honest.
I'm also very upset about working on my regularly scheduled day off. I missed Jenna's (Teri's baby (the one that weighed 2 lbs at birth)) First Birthday. Now I know I can write this all off to old age, that would be the easy thing to do, but I really don't believe it's that. When I discover what it actually is, I will let you know. Anyway I'm very disappointed in myself for not checking before I committed to work. Not that I have an overly active calendar usually, but it seems I tend to miss the important stuff by not checking.

A couple of photos of the shower. This is the bride and groom. Aren't they cute? I may be a little prejudiced, just a little.

Aunt Sally, Joyce and JoAnn (I'm wondering what's in that cup that she can't let go of).

JoAnn and Nancy.

G'Ma Pat and the bride. All in all I guess the shower was a big success.
Well I'm tired, still, so I think I'll close for now and maybe try to write more later. When I have something really good to say or maybe something of interest. Hope everyone has a great week and I'll let you know how I do Wednesday.
David it was good to hear from you and now that you've got the web done maybe you'll write a little more. Love seeing your pics. F
I'm also very upset about working on my regularly scheduled day off. I missed Jenna's (Teri's baby (the one that weighed 2 lbs at birth)) First Birthday. Now I know I can write this all off to old age, that would be the easy thing to do, but I really don't believe it's that. When I discover what it actually is, I will let you know. Anyway I'm very disappointed in myself for not checking before I committed to work. Not that I have an overly active calendar usually, but it seems I tend to miss the important stuff by not checking.

A couple of photos of the shower. This is the bride and groom. Aren't they cute? I may be a little prejudiced, just a little.

Aunt Sally, Joyce and JoAnn (I'm wondering what's in that cup that she can't let go of).

JoAnn and Nancy.

G'Ma Pat and the bride. All in all I guess the shower was a big success.
Well I'm tired, still, so I think I'll close for now and maybe try to write more later. When I have something really good to say or maybe something of interest. Hope everyone has a great week and I'll let you know how I do Wednesday.
David it was good to hear from you and now that you've got the web done maybe you'll write a little more. Love seeing your pics. F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home