Whatever was I thinking when I said I would work Sunday, especially for Josh, but I did and there goes half of my weekend. I have big plans for today. Clean up the rest of the debris, mow the grass, vacuum the pool, and do the laundry. And whatever else I can manage to fit in. I have some plans to get the house ready to sell, but the big thing now is to bring them to fruition. I will definitely have to fight through the procrastination gene. It was pretty cool out today and supposed to hit 100 by Monday. I do believe summer is close, and I’m not sure I’m ready for it. I think the trick is not to think about it and all of a sudden it’s here and then don’t think about it and it’s over. I certainly have a lot of other things I should be thinking about.
Well they’ve done it. They put a traffic cop at the high school and as you are probably aware they usually cause more tie-ups than they fix. It’s probably a good thing and has to do with safety, because the kids come tearing out of the parking lot like they are invincible and there have been a couple of wrecks in the last month. I have to learn to slow down and be patient or take another way home in order to avoid it all. The key here is to slow down, life passes you by so quickly and I’m getting so I don’t like all the hustle and bustle of it all right now. It’s strange, but I used to like life in the fast lane and I don’t any more. I want the quieter times of the past and maybe this is the reason I want to move back east to the smallness of it all. I’m beginning to understand why Thom likes it up North.
Cujo bit me again this morning. I don’t know what’s up with that cat. He was on the dresser and I was bending over and wham, he got me right in between the eyes. I’m going to have to really watch myself around him or he will put my eye out. Once again, I chased him through the house with the water bottle, but I don’t think it works. I’m telling you, I feel so much like opening the door and putting him out, but we all know I won’t do that.
I guess you could call this blog spot my therapy. It kind of works.
Well they’ve done it. They put a traffic cop at the high school and as you are probably aware they usually cause more tie-ups than they fix. It’s probably a good thing and has to do with safety, because the kids come tearing out of the parking lot like they are invincible and there have been a couple of wrecks in the last month. I have to learn to slow down and be patient or take another way home in order to avoid it all. The key here is to slow down, life passes you by so quickly and I’m getting so I don’t like all the hustle and bustle of it all right now. It’s strange, but I used to like life in the fast lane and I don’t any more. I want the quieter times of the past and maybe this is the reason I want to move back east to the smallness of it all. I’m beginning to understand why Thom likes it up North.
Cujo bit me again this morning. I don’t know what’s up with that cat. He was on the dresser and I was bending over and wham, he got me right in between the eyes. I’m going to have to really watch myself around him or he will put my eye out. Once again, I chased him through the house with the water bottle, but I don’t think it works. I’m telling you, I feel so much like opening the door and putting him out, but we all know I won’t do that.
I guess you could call this blog spot my therapy. It kind of works.


1 Comments:
At 5:23 PM,
Ja in Pa said…
it is definitely good therapy. i have been slacking on mine. waiting on new camera in lay-a-way. throw out the cat-nip and get him some real shit...that will settle his ass..lol! love ya and see you in a few weeks. can't wait to see dress. i am wearing jeans. by the way...it is coffee in the cup that i clutch so tightly.
Post a Comment
<< Home