I find myself drawn to purple now that PLJA/E has drawn me into her love of the color. We got a delivery of these plants at work the other day and they intrigued me. They are geraniums. "Martha Washington" to be exact. I have never seen any like them and decided I would have to photograph them for PLJA/E. I hope she sees them. I didn't buy any because I am notorious for killing plants. I don't know why. I really like them and I start out really good, but I must be trying too hard. Anyway, I take my pleasure in viewing them now
instead of trying to grow them. There's a purple petunia in there too that I thought was pretty.Well it was my day off today after coming off 6 days and I didn't do a thing except wash dishes. But the way I felt that was pretty good. I don't like myself at the end of the day because I don't have that feeling of accomplishment that you get after getting a job done, but what the hey. I slept a lot and just vegetated most of the day. Zoe and I did go for our walk this morning and it was a beautiful day as
usual. Sometimes I think we take the weather for granted out here because we normally have blue skies all the time. I do make an effort to notice them and enjoy them. I don't have much to talk about today as I didn't do anything so this will be short. Hopefully I will have something to tell you next time. F


3 Comments:
At 6:11 PM,
Purple Lover said…
Alas! I have finally found my way to your purple geraniums! Thank you for sharing your purple stuff! Since I forgot my password, I'm posting as Anonymous, but you know me as JoAnne...
At 6:12 PM,
Purple Lover said…
Oops - figured out my password (purple). What was I thinking???
At 6:12 PM,
Purple Lover said…
Alas! I have finally found my way to your purple geraniums! Thank you for sharing your purple stuff! Since I forgot my password, I'm posting as Anonymous, but you know me as JoAnne...
Post a Comment
<< Home