GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Well PAJA doesn't like my new blog name, but I feel quite comfortable with it. It's the name Steph gave me when she was just learning to talk and it has stuck through the years. I may just keep it.

It was a very beautiful sunny day here in Arizona. I enjoyed it immensely even though I was stuck inside for most of it. A little chilly this morning when Zoe and I took our walk at 4:30 and I had to throw on a sweater.

I called the sisters when I got home from work to see how the wedding shower went and I guess it was a great success. Pat was expecting about 32 people and I guess about 48 showed up, counting the kids. Paige enjoyed and I guess that's all that matters. Pat was very happy but tired when I spoke to her. She had 'Angel Food' yesterday, set up and decorated for the shower, made the fruit salad and was sleeping when I called last night. She was very tired tonight also, so I didn't keep her very long. Sally was there and I spoke with her for a little while. She's spending the night and I miss these times.

Well, I have to be in at 6 again tomorrow so will make this short. More later, F

By the way I haven't heard from PLJA/e since she returned to Colorado and I hope all is well with her. Maybe she didn't take her computer with her. Can't wait to see how she's doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home