This is for Purple Lover JA/E. Hopefully she will be on line soon and be able to see them. I think they are wonderful and take me back to my wild shoe days. I used to have some pretty radical shoes and now can look back with amazement at my wild taste and the nerve I had to wear some of them. I liked these almost as much as my yellow high tops. I kept those as long as I could until there was no traction left at all on the soles and I would slide around like a drunken skater. Finally had to throw them out and have never been able to find another pair like them. My day started out rather poorly. I went to the pool store where they proceeded to upset me, a lot, maybe not enough caffiene this morning, I don't know. I got a gift certificate from Gregg for Christmas and decided that it was time I fixed the filter on my pool. I don't normally shop at this particular store and once I use this certificate will not likely go back. The guy was rude and very short with me. He didn't even bother looking for the type of filter grid that I needed, even though I had the sizes, he just stated that he needed to know the pump manufacturer and model. I stormed out of the store in a mood and decided to check it out on line. Well come to find out they sell generic grids anyway and he did have the size I needed. I'll get it at the other store and maybe just use the certificate for cleaning supplies. While I was waiting, patiently for help, I looked around and they were way over priced on most things. I stopped at my usual store on the way home and picked up a couple of things all the while thinking about the ordeal at the other store and thinking, "I'll show them". Indeed.
Thom and I finally connected yesterday and it was so good to talk to him finally. He's as busy as ever and already looking forward to his trip up north. I really miss him and miss the closeness we used to have. Life does go on, but I don't know why things have to change. I did forget to ask him how his Easter was. I can be so inconsiderate sometimes. He knows me though and I'm sure all will be forgiven. Hope you had a good one albeit probably a lonesome one.

Norma took this photo when they were in San Diego on spring break. I really like it, can you see the sea gulls flying just above the water line? As you can see I've also started playing around with borders which I'm not sure I like. Probably not, but I thought I would try them out.
Aren't they cute? PAJA's little one Nancy in the back and Pat's G'daughter Sydney on the front. We were at a family picnic when this was taken. A lot of fun and we really should do more often. I know it's hard to get everyone together though and especially when you have kids. They grow up way too fast. I really miss being around the family and maybe have been a little depressed lately because of it. I've decided that by nature I will more than likely spend the rest of my life alone and I used to love it. I think I still do, but every once in a while get the feeling that maybe it would be good to have someone to share it with. NOT. I know I'm way to selfish for any type of relationship. I doubt if there is anyone that could put up with me for too long anyway.
I'm going to go do some ironing now so I don't have to get up mornings and have to worry about it. You can see I managed to get the laundry done. Got another trash can full of debris and probably have half another one yet waiting for the pickup next week. It will get done. I was going to mow the grass today also, but that too will have to wait til next week. I can't let it get too high because Zoe has alergies and last year had to take steroids for a week. Can't let that happen again. Well more later, F



1 Comments:
At 4:31 PM,
Ja in Pa said…
nice work on the border. how'd you do it. cheer up. if you were here you want to be somewhere else and so on. you know what they say about the grass on the other side of the fence. paja
Post a Comment
<< Home