Well another name change. The other was way too long. We'll see how long this one lasts.
Another uneventful day. It wasn't too busy at work, but enough to make the day go by quickly. Went over to Red's to feed his dog Princess and take her for a walk. I don't know why he asked me to do this, but I don't think I like it. She is a cute little dog, but I feel guilty because my cute little dog has been alone all day and
has to wait a couple more hours while I take care of Princess. I usually spend a little time (a couple of hours) with her because I know she must miss her person. I think I may have a picture of her somewhere. On our walk around her neighborhood today we ran into a big red Chow looking dog and I had to pick her up. I must really be an alpha dog because I spoke harshly to the big red and he hung his tail and went away. We do have a leash law in Arizona, and I don't know why people still let their dogs run
loose. It could have been disastrous. I've run into this same situation when Zoe and I took our walks and it seems that if you have a bigger growl they give in and go away. I still carry a big stick just in case.
Well I have to go to work tomorrow. I work days this weekend and want to get up early enough to call the sisters. Pat is having a wedding shower for Paige
Sunday and Sally has taken care of the gift for me. I must remember to thank her properly.

Paige, ready for her senior prom a couple of years ago. Isn't she cute. I can't believe she's old enough to get married already. Seems like she was a baby yesterday. They certainly do grow up fast.
Well I'm going to get ready for bed and will try to write more later. Another six day workweek which I don't like.
Later, F
Another uneventful day. It wasn't too busy at work, but enough to make the day go by quickly. Went over to Red's to feed his dog Princess and take her for a walk. I don't know why he asked me to do this, but I don't think I like it. She is a cute little dog, but I feel guilty because my cute little dog has been alone all day and
has to wait a couple more hours while I take care of Princess. I usually spend a little time (a couple of hours) with her because I know she must miss her person. I think I may have a picture of her somewhere. On our walk around her neighborhood today we ran into a big red Chow looking dog and I had to pick her up. I must really be an alpha dog because I spoke harshly to the big red and he hung his tail and went away. We do have a leash law in Arizona, and I don't know why people still let their dogs run
loose. It could have been disastrous. I've run into this same situation when Zoe and I took our walks and it seems that if you have a bigger growl they give in and go away. I still carry a big stick just in case.Well I have to go to work tomorrow. I work days this weekend and want to get up early enough to call the sisters. Pat is having a wedding shower for Paige
Sunday and Sally has taken care of the gift for me. I must remember to thank her properly.

Paige, ready for her senior prom a couple of years ago. Isn't she cute. I can't believe she's old enough to get married already. Seems like she was a baby yesterday. They certainly do grow up fast.
Well I'm going to get ready for bed and will try to write more later. Another six day workweek which I don't like.
Later, F


1 Comments:
At 6:15 PM,
Ja in Pa said…
don't like granifrani. keep trying. you'll find the right one. and then we need to forget about. you have me starting to think i should change mine too. love ya paja.
Post a Comment
<< Home