GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Saturday, April 15, 2006


Today I needed something pretty to enhance my mood. I guess it's because I didn't get my sister fix this morning. Neither sister was home when I tried to call around 9 am their time (6 am here) I don't like this time change thing especially in the summer when it's 3 hours difference. And I do need this fix every saturday.

I did however, get my peanut butter fudge fix, finally from Chicago. Thank you Pauline. I love you, and of course your fudge. I'm eating it very slowly and yes it did survive the 93 degree temperatures today. Although I don't know how long it sat outside my front door before I got home from work yesterday.

I've been working on the back yard again today and it looks like I may have 2 more trash cans full of debris to get rid of instead of the 1 originally predicted. I will also have leaves that I raked up due to the wind storm last night which adds to the original estimate. I had to come in and take a break though as it is very warm working out there in the sun. And I notice the pool needs a lot of work. I think all the leaves from the rear neighbor's yard blew into the pool and I don't feel like getting them out right now.

I need to get off the subject as I really don't want to deal with it right now.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Perry's for Easter dinner. It will be good to see them but I'm not planning on staying very long as the Smith's will also be there and I don't want to deal with them either. So I've saved my laundry as an excuse to duck out early.

I would much rather be back east with the sisters at this time and I can see I am leaning more and more towards getting back there. I only wish I had kept up on my yard work so there wouldn't be so much to get ready to sell and I read in the news that the housing market is starting to drop. Just my luck.

PAJA hope you aren't working too hard today, but I expect you are pretty busy with the people that waited til the last minute to pick up their Easter candy. When did it become all about the candy? Anyway I feel for you as we had a very busy week at work also. The good news there is that I will be going on weekdays only shortly and have weekends off. That way I can deal with the vendors better and be there when problems arise. I will miss my midweek day off but not the six day stretches. I don't think this will be starting until the first of May.

BOM I hope you aren't feeling too lonesome with everyone cutting out on you at the same time. Hope PLJA with an E has a safe trip back to the West and is able to sell her house and get back to FL quickly. Is she planning on coming back there? Hopefully we will be able to make contact this weekend sometime. I miss talking to you and feel sad when I get all your messages and have to leave them myself. Call me on your break.

HAPPY EASTER everyone. More later F

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ja in Pa said…

    HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE EASTER TOO. I AM GONNA CALL IN A FEW MINS. ANYHOW HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE LASTEST OF POSTS? HOUSE PICS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home