it out and see how it goes. I think it's a little long.A little purple for PLJA/E when she gets settled in and has a chance to view the blog. Hope everything is going well for you and you had a safe trip back. I know Thom misses you already. These are in Norma's back yard which I took some pics of Sunday. It's more like a resort as Gregg puts a lot of time into the upkeep and he did all the landscaping himself.
The pool area is beautiful and he did all the
landscaping himself. He also laid all t
he brick work at the other end, which you can barely see in the photo. He is planning to put a fireplace in the corner behind the jacuzzi and bar (which you can barely see as it is hidden behind the umbrella).Can you see the alligator hiding in the gravel?
Lately all of his efforts have been towards getting the loft turned into an entertainment center. The cabinets have been installed and it looks terrific. I told him all he needed to do was install a
bathroom up there and I would move in. I should have taken photos as it looks very professional.
I decided to blog tonight as I have quite a day planned for tomorrow again. Yard work, clean up, mowing, pool, etc. We'll have to wait and see how much I actually get done.
Easter dinner was excellent, Norma is quite the hostess and loves to have everything looking just perfect. She served buffet style this year which was a good thing and had the furniture moved out from the pool patio to the back yard and it was quite comfortable. Temperatures in the high 70's low 80's with a bit of a breeze. Perfect day.
I'm going to close for now and maybe do a little more tomorrow if I get stuff done. PAJA your blog is looking really good and loved the photos of the house. More later, F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home