
Let me first show you another picture of Rose's iris to hold Jo over until her camera is released. Aren't they great. I just love them and wish I had a green thumb or something close to it so I could have some in my yard. And of course more of her beautiful roses. She says she doesn't spend a lot of time on them, but I beg to differ. How can you have such beautiful flowers without nurturing them. Which come to think of it may be my biggest problem. I am not a nurturer and maybe the reason I can't grow anything.

I told you also about the junk yard. I lean more towards liking it in spite of the clutter and disorganization. Who says everything has to be lined up in orderly fashion to be interesting. I certainly find this yard interesting.

And no matter which way you look there is always something new that you haven't seen before. It's like if you were very little you could get
lost in this forest of disorganization.... and like it no doubt. It smells good too. Somewhere in there I believe they have some jasmine growing.
I've seen the heather but am sure I smell star jasmine in there somewhere. With roses intermingled among the greenery and fake parrots in trees.
Another piece of landscaping art in progress. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out although I don't see any spaces left for planting. Time will tell. I hope it's not just another front yard full of gravel. I'll let you know how this one turns out.
And this is one of the three little yappers down the block. They are quite scruffy and need haircuts most of the time and maybe a bath, but cute nonetheless.
Here's my tree with it's fresh new haircut. Maybe the grass will grow under it now that it is getting a little sun. I apologize for the shape it's in currently and maybe can do a better photo in the future with some grass around the tree and maybe a little greener also.
E and I stopped for wings again after work today hopefully not our last. It was her last day at work and I'm sure she will be missed.
Anyway, I've taken enough time and will sign off for now but you can be sure I will be back.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home