GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

IT'S DONE

Well it's done and I think I may have cut too much. Time will tell. These are the last blossoms to survive and next to it a big pile of branches that did not survive. I managed to get most of it cleaned up, stuffed into the trash can and the larger pieces pulled out to the carport ready for David to load up and haul away.


Can you see Cujo in the bathroom window watching me. If you look really close you can just barely make him out. First you have to notice the white under his chin. He can finally look out the window and see something and I hope he gets much pleasure from it. He was talking to me the whole time I was cleaning up. I imagine he was thanking me for opening up his world. I hope he was anyway.


When I was done I took some pictures of the orange blossoms that smell so heady sometimes I can't stand it. But I do and they smell so good. They will produce next years crop of oranges. Speaking of which, will be my next project. Pruning the orange tree and removing all of the oranges. Someone told me that if you strip all the oranges off the tree the new crop will turn out sweeter.

Well I have to do a load of laundry and disconnect from the internet so I won't miss Sally's call. I so look forward to them on Wednesday evenings. Did everyone manage to remember to notice the time and date this afternoon. I hope so. We won't ever see it again. Well I'm off now. Love F

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ja in Pa said…

    I AM PROUD OF YOU. ACTUALLY I ENVY YOU. USUALLY ON MY DAY OFF I SAY I AM GONNA DO THIS OR THAT AND FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHHER IT DOESN'T GET DONE. YOU EVEN HAVE THE PROOF! WTG.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home