I have been remiss about admitting that there are a few people I really like at work. My friend Estrella and I stopped for wings and beer yesterday after work again for the third time in 3 weeks and it has started to look like it may be a weekly thing, but alas she is quitting. Good for her. But not for a good reason. Well it could be a good reason, she is going to assist in the caretaking of her mother, which is always a good reason to change your lifestyle and I admire her for it. We have deep, interesting conversations and I discovered again yesterday how very much we have in common. I'm glad now that others that have been invited to join us for wings have not shown up because I thoroughly enjoy our conversations which would be limited by additional invitees. Anyway my limit is 2 beers which makes me quite sleepy when I get home and I tend to nap, thus the early rise this morning. We decided we'd have to change the date of our meeting for wings and I hope we can still keep it up. Anyway, my apologies for not recognizing that there are more people from work than I admitted could be friends. I would certainly count her as a friend.
The neighbor from across the street, David, has been taking care of my front yard for a couple of years now and I do appreciate it although I don't keep up in paying him like I should. He always says don't worry about it, but I do. Anyway he started trimming the tree out front on Monday and will be hauling the debris away and told me if I dragged the rest of the oleander branches out front, he would take them to the dump for me. So that is my goal for today. This bush has certainly turned out to be more of a project than I ever intended it to be, but I am quite pleased that it is being taken care of and feel really good about myself at this point. My next tool purchase is going to be a small power saw. My sister tells me she has a 9" that works really well. I might even attempt to climb the orange tree and trim some of the dead branches out of it. Could I be getting a little ambitious with this woodsman thing. Maybe.

The other day when I posted pics of the iris belonging to the lady down the street, I forgot to mention that these were my purple events for PL JoAnne, since she didn't have any on her agenda for the time and her camera has been re-admitted into the camera hospital. Hope they get it back to her soon as I really enjoy her pictures. Anyway, these are for you Jo, wish you could be here to enjoy them as they are very beautiful when they are all blooming at once. I'll have to check them out on our walk this morning.

And a shout out to JA, don't work too hard this week. I know you will be very busy getting ready for Easter at the candy shop, but don't forget to blog us.
And another by the way, David and Dianna had their baby. A little girl whom they named Kaiya Zoe. Congratulations to them and I hope Kian loves his little sister.
Hope all have an eventful day and I'll be anxiously awaiting any updates on blogger. EE can't wait to read your next post. I'm assuming since I blog so regularly, that I must be the only member who doesn't have a life. Great day to everyone. F
PS: Will be happening today only @ 01: 02: 03 04/05/06 - stop for 1 second to notice. On my way out now to walk with Zoe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home