Well my infections didn't get me although it’s been a few days and I’m feeling a little better. Still have about 2 days left on the antibiotics. A little sniffle and a big cough yet but at least it’s breaking up, so good news all around. JoAnne has posted some new pictures that are great even though I felt really bad about missing her birthday. Maybe it was she that was on my mind about birthdays a couple of weeks ago and I thought it might have been Shirley. Anyway “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” PLJ, I still love ya even though senility may be setting in big time.
Spent the weekend at the niece’s house keeping Logan, Petey and Butterscotch
company, although I don’t know who kept who company.

This is Butterscotch (almost as mean as Cujo) but getting better. And on the far right is Logan (in wagon), Petey (Zoe's brother) and their boy Griffin.
By the way, Norma's painting on slate arrived in time for her birthday and not to worry other aunts, she loved it. They (the niece and family) went camping over in San Diego for the week and returned yesterday sometime. The kids are out of school on spring break for the next couple of weeks. It rained the last couple of days here and over there. I decided that I don't like rain, especially when it’s also cold. Times like these I wish I had a fireplace. Or even that I could stay home with a cozy comforter, a good book and maybe a glass of wine.
Our friend John is going back to Chicago Wednesday and tomorrow we will all get together at Red’s house, as he will be dropping him at the airport on his way to work. Speaking of Red, I think it is absolutely amazing that he had back surgery 2 or 3 weeks ago and is back to work already. My how times have changed.
One thing about rain, it’s cloudy and makes for terrific sunsets. This is not a recent photo but we have had a couple evenings like this lately. I can’t make up my mind if I like sunsets or sunrises best. I know that as I get older I don’t like to miss either.
Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy. Til next time
Spent the weekend at the niece’s house keeping Logan, Petey and Butterscotch
company, although I don’t know who kept who company. 
This is Butterscotch (almost as mean as Cujo) but getting better. And on the far right is Logan (in wagon), Petey (Zoe's brother) and their boy Griffin.
By the way, Norma's painting on slate arrived in time for her birthday and not to worry other aunts, she loved it. They (the niece and family) went camping over in San Diego for the week and returned yesterday sometime. The kids are out of school on spring break for the next couple of weeks. It rained the last couple of days here and over there. I decided that I don't like rain, especially when it’s also cold. Times like these I wish I had a fireplace. Or even that I could stay home with a cozy comforter, a good book and maybe a glass of wine.
Our friend John is going back to Chicago Wednesday and tomorrow we will all get together at Red’s house, as he will be dropping him at the airport on his way to work. Speaking of Red, I think it is absolutely amazing that he had back surgery 2 or 3 weeks ago and is back to work already. My how times have changed.
One thing about rain, it’s cloudy and makes for terrific sunsets. This is not a recent photo but we have had a couple evenings like this lately. I can’t make up my mind if I like sunsets or sunrises best. I know that as I get older I don’t like to miss either.Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy. Til next time


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home