Well an uneventful day all around. Went in and ran my butt off at work then met the group for dinner to celebrate S' B'day. Good supper as usual. I don't know why but I always revert to the Chicken Alfredo. Was good and brought leftovers home for lunch tomorrow. I'm supposed to be off tmw but will go to Norma's store to help out and get a little overtime. Means I'll have to hit the sack early tonight as I committed to going in at 6 am.
An update on my Adobe Photoshop. It finally finished downloading and installing this evening and I don't think I'll ever do a download electronically again. Just send me the disc where I might have a little control. We'll see. I don't have the time or energy to work with the new program tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Zoe is starting to like me more and more since she is back on her normal early morning walks. And personally I'm beginning to like myself more and more for not being such a procrastinator, at least about this. I've always felt better myself after taking walks also, so I can imagine how Zoe feels. I'm still having to wear a jacket in the morning with lows in the 50's, but counter-acting that is highs in the 70's. Summer triple digits will be upon us soon, so I remind myself to enjoy this while I can.
It looks the other Aunts are having better weather also, although their lows are in the 20's, the highs are getting up to 40's.
I'm gonna close, making it a short one tonight and will write more and hopefully more interesting tomorrow. Nite all. Thom, I hope your still on the mend and feeling better and stronger every day. Jo, you need to blog some new news. Love you
An update on my Adobe Photoshop. It finally finished downloading and installing this evening and I don't think I'll ever do a download electronically again. Just send me the disc where I might have a little control. We'll see. I don't have the time or energy to work with the new program tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Zoe is starting to like me more and more since she is back on her normal early morning walks. And personally I'm beginning to like myself more and more for not being such a procrastinator, at least about this. I've always felt better myself after taking walks also, so I can imagine how Zoe feels. I'm still having to wear a jacket in the morning with lows in the 50's, but counter-acting that is highs in the 70's. Summer triple digits will be upon us soon, so I remind myself to enjoy this while I can.
It looks the other Aunts are having better weather also, although their lows are in the 20's, the highs are getting up to 40's.
I'm gonna close, making it a short one tonight and will write more and hopefully more interesting tomorrow. Nite all. Thom, I hope your still on the mend and feeling better and stronger every day. Jo, you need to blog some new news. Love you


2 Comments:
At 7:49 PM,
Purple Lover said…
My beloved camera is in the shop for another two weeks and I am lost without it. I don't like writing a lot, like you, David and Thom. I like taking pictures instead. I'll try to be better at this blog stuff...
At 8:03 PM,
Purple Lover said…
Ok, new news... Daled moved back to Wyoming, living with friends in Driggs and working on stonework in Jackson Hole. That area of the country gets about 600 inches of snow a year. He has to drive over Teton Pass every day - absolutely breathtaking. I miss the country... So does Jewel. I signed her up for dog class today, we start next week. Look out. She's got quite the spirit. No doubt she will leave a lasting impression on everyone in the class. Thom's still sick but went to work tonite. I like it when he's home, sick or not. We have our own "happy hour", much more personal than any bar could be. He'll be tired tomorrow. I think I'll do the beach tomorrow. Bye for now, take care, keep checking for comments...
Post a Comment
<< Home