A lot happening in the last couple of days and I've been congested and feel like I'm trying to catch a cold, but I'm going to will it away. Which reminds me of how Thom, Shirley and I used to pass our headaches around.
A friend of mine (John) is here from Chicago and staying with a couple I know here. I went to school with her(Carolyn). They have been snowbirds for a few years and they bought a house and are planning on spending all their time here now. Anyway we are trying to get together but my schedule this week is murder. Another friend (Joyce) is here at Red's house with her brother (Dennis). They drove over from CA and we all know each other. Although I didn't feel like it much when I got home from work yesterday, I went over to Red's to visit and we had a good time. We all went to the same school, Carolyn was in my class; Joyce was in my sister Jean's class; Red, John and Dennis were all in the same class, and John is the brother of another friend from my class (Pauline). It sounds almost like an algebra problem doesn't it. And if John leaves at 6 who will arrive first. Anyway I'm thoroughly confused so I can imagine how you must feel and who the hell cares anyway. We thought we'd have a little reunion kind of thing, but we can't seem to get our horses running in the same direction.
It has finally rained here, all night. The only reason I know is because Zoe was having a vocal bout with the thunder last night. Her barking woke me up although the thunder was pretty loud I didn't hear it until she began. It's grey out today and the sky is still dripping a little bit. It will be warmer in OH and PA today than it will be here. OH is expecting highs in the low 60's today and PA will be highs in the high 50's. We will be low 50's and personally, I don't like it. I know we need the rain really bad, but I want it to be over.
I have to work this weekend so I don't really care, but there goes the laundry. I like to hang all my stuff out to dry and that won't happen today. Hopefully tomorrow. My niece Norma (we still call her Sis) and her family are heading for San Diego to camp all week. I hope they have better weather. The kids are out of school for spring break and this is when the family can do vacation together.

This is Sis, in the middle with her sisters Joyce (left) and Jo Anne (right). It's hard to imagine that my nieces and nephews and my kids are all middle aged now and have kids that are growing up fast. Joyce has 4 boys (2 all grown up and out of school) Sis has a boy (7) and a girl (15) and Jo Anne has a girl (7). This all makes me feel really old.
With that said, I'm going to close and have another cup of coffee and just listen to the rain for the rest of the day. Hope everyone has a great day and I apologize for the confusion this must be causing. And like I said, who cares, I just like to talk I guess.
A friend of mine (John) is here from Chicago and staying with a couple I know here. I went to school with her(Carolyn). They have been snowbirds for a few years and they bought a house and are planning on spending all their time here now. Anyway we are trying to get together but my schedule this week is murder. Another friend (Joyce) is here at Red's house with her brother (Dennis). They drove over from CA and we all know each other. Although I didn't feel like it much when I got home from work yesterday, I went over to Red's to visit and we had a good time. We all went to the same school, Carolyn was in my class; Joyce was in my sister Jean's class; Red, John and Dennis were all in the same class, and John is the brother of another friend from my class (Pauline). It sounds almost like an algebra problem doesn't it. And if John leaves at 6 who will arrive first. Anyway I'm thoroughly confused so I can imagine how you must feel and who the hell cares anyway. We thought we'd have a little reunion kind of thing, but we can't seem to get our horses running in the same direction.
It has finally rained here, all night. The only reason I know is because Zoe was having a vocal bout with the thunder last night. Her barking woke me up although the thunder was pretty loud I didn't hear it until she began. It's grey out today and the sky is still dripping a little bit. It will be warmer in OH and PA today than it will be here. OH is expecting highs in the low 60's today and PA will be highs in the high 50's. We will be low 50's and personally, I don't like it. I know we need the rain really bad, but I want it to be over.
I have to work this weekend so I don't really care, but there goes the laundry. I like to hang all my stuff out to dry and that won't happen today. Hopefully tomorrow. My niece Norma (we still call her Sis) and her family are heading for San Diego to camp all week. I hope they have better weather. The kids are out of school for spring break and this is when the family can do vacation together.

This is Sis, in the middle with her sisters Joyce (left) and Jo Anne (right). It's hard to imagine that my nieces and nephews and my kids are all middle aged now and have kids that are growing up fast. Joyce has 4 boys (2 all grown up and out of school) Sis has a boy (7) and a girl (15) and Jo Anne has a girl (7). This all makes me feel really old.
With that said, I'm going to close and have another cup of coffee and just listen to the rain for the rest of the day. Hope everyone has a great day and I apologize for the confusion this must be causing. And like I said, who cares, I just like to talk I guess.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home