GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Thursday, March 02, 2006

SICK?? (or not)

I called in sick today, probably too much Tucchetti's yesterday and I was up way too late watching the Late Late Show. Roseanne Barr was on and she still makes me laugh. I don't know why everyone tends to criticize her. She's just having a good time. And isn't that what it's all about. Believe it or not she has a CD out now and sang one of the songs last night. It was so bad you had to laugh. Anyway.......

I've been thinking lately about making a trip to Laguna Hills. I haven't seen the Hillbillies (the Laguna Hillbillies - takeoff from Beveryly Hillbillies) a nickname started when they bought that wonderful house on top of the hill in almost 2 years and I miss seeing them. Since then, Jessica has graduated from High School, Stephanie has gotten married (way too young) and Christine has started working in retail again. Not to mention Kyle is probably bigger than his dad by now.

How I miss them, but find it quite expensive to fly over to Orange County for 1 1/2 days only. And we never get a long weekend off where I work, although I don't see how difficult that could be.

I really hope Steph will be happy, but I know Jessica is not. They used to be best friends and then Steph got into a controlling relationship and quit seeing family. I don't know why. I hope he doesn't feel threatened by them. I worry about her.


Stephanie and Jessica, the day Jessica was born. How sweet is that? They've been close ever since even though there are about 4 1/2 years between them.




Jessica & Stephanie a year ago. Aren't they gorgeous?? I know, I have to say that, but they really are.






This one is a couple of years old and from what I hear Kyle has grown like a weed. I miss seeing him, as he is very sweet and lovable and I probably won't recognize him the next time I see him.



Here's a photo of their mother Christine. on the left,and her sister Lisa. They used to be very very close also and hopefully still are. I would say that at one time they were best friends too. Like I've said before, there is a special bond between sisters and no one should try to come between it. Eventually their relationship will win out.


Hard to see real good but this was 2004 Christmas photos. The whole layout was really quite good and the originals are much better. I believe they are all acting a little goofy in this one, but then what's new. There's always something interesting going on with this group. And what a group they are, but I love them.

Now you've met some of my family. Am I a doting, over-bearing grani frani (Steph started this name) or what. I think they are indeed a good looking group and love them no matter what.

More later, I'm sure......................... Thom I don't know if you've seen these or not, but you remember Stephanie when she was my baby. What do you think? She's all grown up now. I'm going to have to slow down and try to get clearer sharper images like David makes. I know... he's a professional, but I know I could do better. I always seem to do things way too fast. By the way you and Jo need to update your blogs. I check them everyday hoping to see something. I read your friend Emma's blog and really like the way she writes. You people put me to shame, but then I yam what I yam eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home