GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

CAN'T SEEM TO STAY AWAY

Well it certainly is addictive as you can tell by my many many blogs. It is fun too and I spend way too much time online now. I was reading my email this morning and navigated back through comments received. I love it but would like to see more from my buddies.

I'm going to add a couple more photos as I am egotistical enough to think they are special.


I snapped this one on my way home from work one winter day back in the days when I used to carry my camera (no digital then) with me all the time in the hopes of a photo op. I called this one lone centinal of the desert. We used to make up stories about the cactus as if they were people.






Another good shot although this was a different day when I was driving home from my friend Brenda's when she lived on South Mountain. One of the times I managed to stay awake driving the Dreamy Draw home.





They used to have ballon races out at Fountain Hills (may still) and I managed this shot just as one of the balloons (on the right) dipped into the lake. Luckily they were able to recover before submerging but I imagine they did get their feet wet. And luckily the fountain in the middle of the lake was not scheduled to go off at this time. It shoots about 100' into the air.



Well I must get ready to go to work (working a short day today) and go to our Team Build event tonight. I'll let you know how that goes. See what these people are really like on a "personal basis".

Surely more later as I have hundreds of photos the my egotistical mind tells me are good. Have a wonderful day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home