GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

JoAnn

JoAnn, you wanted more pictures???

Who is this sexy child and where did she go. This is my niece JoAnn. She now looks like an Amish matron, as she always pulls her hair straight back and doesn't care to take the time to curl it anymore. I'll have to remember to get a recent photo of her next time I'm home. Maybe she's just smarter than the rest of us, not having to waste all that time on her hair. Or maybe she isn't as egotistical as we are. We spoiled her rotten when she was a kid and she has never gotten over it. Being raised with teenagers, she was always very intelligent and she loves to argue any point brought up. Does this sound like you JoAnn? She is married now with a beautiful little girl named after her mother Nancy whom to this day I still miss terribly.

JoAnn, yes you should join our little blogging community. We would love to hear from you. And I am sure you have a lot to contribute.

I really ought to get busy now while the sun is shining. It's a little late in the season, but I really need to cut my oleander back, a lot, as it is now soaring above the roof line and taking up the whole corner of the house. Besides, once it starts flowering all those little paper thin petals will wind up in the pool. I have to do laundry and the dishes also. And I told myself last night that I would not put this off til the weekend. I want to do something fun this time.

How did you happen on the blog, by the way? And it is really easy once you get started. I'm sure Thom would love to see what you've been up to. Love you, Aunt Frani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home