GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Friday, March 31, 2006

I always manage to surprise myself and that younger person hiding inside my old body. I cut half of the the oleander Wednesday, I mean really cut it, and now have a huge pile of debris lying in the back yard that I will need to get rid of. Most can be put in the trash can because they will pick it up but I already know I can't get it all in at one time. I'll have to do it in stages, but I find this is workable with most things in my life. I've really gone at it, but am wondering if I even care if it doesn't survive. I was told it was a miniture but I don't think they told the oleander.

I found this photo when I was looking for something in my albums the other day and remembered when PL JoAnne sent them to me. I always liked them, they remind me a little of Santa Barbara although I don't remember where they were taken. PLJ do you remember? I imagine they were probably up in the area of San Fransico but am not sure.

I also found some good ones of the Grand Canyon that I had forgotten I had. I have so many and really need to have them out where I can enjoy them more. Some of them I haven't revisited for years.

View of the Colorado River and is that a guy out on that crop of rocks in the middle of the photo. He must be crazy.











Bright Angel Trail leading down into the canyon. People and mules share this trail. I never once thought about hiking it, but Thom hiked down to the point one time. I was supposed to go with the group, but somehow got out of it. I remember when he got back I thought it was over for him then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home