GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Sunday, April 02, 2006

SUNDAY MORNING

It's Sunday morning and I haven't done anything yet except drink coffee and try to wake up. The sun is shining and I still have half of the oleander TREE to cut with a huge pile waiting to be cut into manageable pieces to fit into the trash can. I've already filled it once and thankfully they will pick it up tomorrow. Now the task will be to try and drag it out to the curb. Thank goodness they put wheels on these things. Zoe can't imagine that I am cutting her shade tree down to nothing. She keeps running around making sure she finds all her cookies that she has hidden under the tree in the chance that one day things may be tight and I won't have any for her. Fat chance. She eats better than I do most days. And if I do fix something for myself, she sits there waiting to share. I try to explain to her that I don't expect her to share her dinner with me, but I don't think she cares.

Cujo is off napping somewhere. He's already had his run through the house terrorizing both Zoe and me and now needs to rest up for the next bout. I really think he is getting better as he only tries to get me once in a while now and my hands and arms don't have the scratches they once carried. As you can see in this photo he really wanted to go home with David when they were here visiting, but no chance. He still tries to get into my suitcase whenever I'm on my way off to somewhere. If only I could get him into his carrier this easily.

JoAnn (PA) has begun her blogging and I have put a link to it on mine. Hopefully you will get a chance to view it.

I spent most of the day yesterday, downloading music and will try to copy it onto a CD later today. But for now I have oleander branches beckoning for me to come out and clean them up. And I think the sunshine will do me a lot of good and get me motivated. Hope everyone has a great day. Cujo is up from his nap and calling for me to fix his breakfast, so that will have to take priority right now. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home