GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Monday, January 05, 2009

TURKEY DAY
























Had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Pat's this year as usual. Too much food and really great company. I contributed the libations (prosecco and peach schnaps) and a 2 layer pumpkin pie that is way too rich but delicious. Made with cream cheese and cool whip (almost like a cheesecake). The turkey was perfect along with all the trimmings. It was a beautiful sunny day and the snow and ice were glistening on the trees. Sally and I drove over early and came back late afternoon early evening because I had to work the next day. One of the two or three days I really dread in retail.
View from the deck at Pat's house. It really was quite gorgeous out. And below, herself sunning herself on the deck at our house.











1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Bits Of Me said…

    Great pictures. Looks like a really good time. Gathering in large numbers always contributes to the holiday feeling. Wish I had been there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home