NOTHING DONE TODAY!!
Well for all my good intentions, I got nothing done today except the laundry. This blogging is so much fun and it's taking up so much of my time. I see I'll need to set restrictions.
I thought I might try to share a few photos I've taken over the years and hopefully to the enjoyment of some. I still enjoy them although I haven't done much shooting lately. Here goes.....

This one in memory of our favorite cousin Shirley who's birthday would be coming up soon. I remember when she used to drive down from Vegas alone and always carried her gun with her, for protection of course. What great times we used to have at the house on Karen. Spent many hours in the pool drinking and deep in conversation.
This visit we went out to the river and got stuck in the sand. How she used to love that little yellow truck. We traded a joint to get pulled out. What fun. Always an adventure. I know Thom was with us that day. He must have been doing the photo. I can still remember how nervous she was. Notice the piece of wood we tried to use to get how. How did we know?



And these for her 'Purple Loving' dauther Joanne. Boy does she love purple. Her entire house in Vegas was done in purple... and black. Had to love it. Hope you enjoy them too. I have a few more I'll do later.
Okay, that's it for today. Feel free to comment
I thought I might try to share a few photos I've taken over the years and hopefully to the enjoyment of some. I still enjoy them although I haven't done much shooting lately. Here goes.....

This one in memory of our favorite cousin Shirley who's birthday would be coming up soon. I remember when she used to drive down from Vegas alone and always carried her gun with her, for protection of course. What great times we used to have at the house on Karen. Spent many hours in the pool drinking and deep in conversation.
This visit we went out to the river and got stuck in the sand. How she used to love that little yellow truck. We traded a joint to get pulled out. What fun. Always an adventure. I know Thom was with us that day. He must have been doing the photo. I can still remember how nervous she was. Notice the piece of wood we tried to use to get how. How did we know?


And these for her 'Purple Loving' dauther Joanne. Boy does she love purple. Her entire house in Vegas was done in purple... and black. Had to love it. Hope you enjoy them too. I have a few more I'll do later.
Okay, that's it for today. Feel free to comment


1 Comments:
At 7:57 PM,
Purple Lover said…
Absolutely beautiful pictures. Thanks for the dedication.
Post a Comment
<< Home