Nothingness
Saturday afternoon and I'm thinking about getting ready for work. Just read Dylan's blog and thought it was time to write a little something.
Coming off a 3-day stretch of time off and it has been wonderful. Got the lawn mowed, cleaned out the gutters on the back of the house, ran a lot of errands, and had Bailey to the park several times.
Haven't blogged in a long, long time and forgot how good it was to put thoughts down on paper. Have been so busy farming and warring on facebook that I haven't had (rather taken) the time for relaxing and just doing nothing. Well I'm doing nothing that's for sure, but things are going to change. I am going back to my to-do list and getting some of my little projects completed. Swear.
Here are a few photos I took while vacationing in Eastport last month. I love it there and would truly be comfortable living there and becoming a part-time hermit.
My buddy Dylan, not too happy cause Thom and I are taking off without him. He loves to go anywhere you go.
Always have to visit Ganong's when I visit Eastport. It's only like a half hour away.
Sunrise over Campobello - beautiful as usual when there's no fog.
Sailboat taking off from dock while we were waiting for the boat to take us out to the salmon pens during the Salmon Festival.

Happy hour the night before "Red Molly" concert.
Well, gonna go jump in the shower and get ready for work now. More later.
Coming off a 3-day stretch of time off and it has been wonderful. Got the lawn mowed, cleaned out the gutters on the back of the house, ran a lot of errands, and had Bailey to the park several times.
Haven't blogged in a long, long time and forgot how good it was to put thoughts down on paper. Have been so busy farming and warring on facebook that I haven't had (rather taken) the time for relaxing and just doing nothing. Well I'm doing nothing that's for sure, but things are going to change. I am going back to my to-do list and getting some of my little projects completed. Swear.
Here are a few photos I took while vacationing in Eastport last month. I love it there and would truly be comfortable living there and becoming a part-time hermit.
My buddy Dylan, not too happy cause Thom and I are taking off without him. He loves to go anywhere you go.
Always have to visit Ganong's when I visit Eastport. It's only like a half hour away.
Sunrise over Campobello - beautiful as usual when there's no fog.
Sailboat taking off from dock while we were waiting for the boat to take us out to the salmon pens during the Salmon Festival.
Happy hour the night before "Red Molly" concert.
Well, gonna go jump in the shower and get ready for work now. More later.


2 Comments:
At 3:15 PM,
Bits Of Me said…
I'm back on blogging too - More, write more.....
At 2:54 PM,
Bits Of Me said…
Beautiful - Blog some more! Good photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home