TODAY IS SPRING
I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but I moved all my seedlings out into the sun. If it gets cold tonight I will have to move them back in or make myself a little greenhouse out of some plastic tarp I had for the move. I think it should work. I also noticed and was unaware of how the tulips opened right up in the sun. I guess I have always imagined them as the little bowls they turn into when the sun moves. And of course I have pics.


Aren't they great. I guess I'm a little enamored with myself for being able to grow them. I always have such bad luck with flowers and I really love them.

This won't be very long because I am itching to get out and do something. I may just dig the hole for the sleeve on my new clothes pole. I've been kind of waiting because at the Home and Garden Show (such as it was) I made an appointment for a gutter guy to come out and give me a solution for where the water drips off the roof onto the a/c unit. I don't imagine this is very good for it and everytime it rains it drips right on to it. Right now I have it covered but it does rain in the summer here and I'm starting to fret about it. He was supposed to be here at 10:30 and if he doesn't come soon I will go out anyway. Day's awasting and I won't be off again til next Tuesday.
Well I hope everyone has a glorious day and I'm still praying for a good outcome for the repair of Thom's arm. love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home