GraniFrani

A LITTLE SELF INDULGENCE TO SOOTH MY EGO

Saturday, February 18, 2006

WOULD IT HAVE BEEN

I was just thinking that it is very close to what would have been Shirley's birthday. I miss her a lot, although I didn't keep in contact as well as I should have. I thought about calling her today.
That always freaks me out.

This happens to be one of my favorite photos of her taken when she was up north with one of our favorite companions, Duncan. If you read this Thom, give him an extra cookie and tell him it's from me. Do you (silly question) miss her as much as I do.

Managed to do my taxes today and e-filed them. It took a lot longer this year but maybe I'll have a few extra $'s before long.

Bet our friends and relatives in PA and OH would love to have weather as depicted in this photo. It was 10 degrees in PA today. That's way too cold. But I imagine when it's 115 here they probably say that's way too hot.

Going to the movies with my movie pal 'Red' tonight, as I usually do on my weekends off. He's a good friend and we have nice times together with no commitments. Usually dinner and a movie every other weekend. So I have to go and get showered up.

Well I'm not as articulate as my pals Thom and David, but do my best and hope you enjoy.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home