THE PRODUCERS
I posted this photo earlier and didn't put an explanation. This is my diva Zoe. Like my pal Duncan she thinks she runs the house and just allows me to reside there. She is very lovable and it is unconditional. I can be late feeding her, I can come home late, I can buy new shoes and not get her anything, and I can be too busy to scratch he
r ears, but she still loves me. There is nothing that compares to the love of a dog. She was a very bad puppy... Cute but badWe saw 'The Producers' tonight and a very strange thing happened. We were the only 2 people in the theatre and it only cost us $4 to get in. I think it cost more to have the projectionist. We were at the late showing and when we got out (about 11:30) there was absolutely no one in the theatre at all. No one at the concession stand, no one in the ticket window, no cars in the parking lot, no one anywhere. It was really freaky. Like something out of 'The Day of the Comet'. Very strange indeed. I was happy to get out of there. The movie was very good but started out pretty slow. I imagine it was much better on stage. Will add seeing the play to my wish list.
Well I have a big day ahead. Need to prune the bouganvillia, throw some seed on the lawn and clean the pool. We'll see how much gets done. And do the laundry.... Must get to bed if I am going to have the energy.
By the way I watched the olympic snowboarders last night and was absolutely disgusted that the American girl (Lindsey something) had to showboat and give the gold medal up after maintaining a good lead all the way down the hill. I only hope she felt as sick as I did. Probably not, she's awfully young.
Well Goodnight all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home