WILL TRY AGAIN
It’s another day and I thought I would try again.
I recently returned a trip to OH and PA. Being in retail I don’t get time off during the holidays to visit my family back east so my family and I celebrate Christmas the first week in February. This year it was a White Christmas. Fourteen inches in PA, while OH only got maybe an inch. It was a great time, but too short as usual.
Mentioning the snow makes me think again about moving back there permanently, but they've solved this problem by installing remote starters so you don’t have to get into a cold car. Both sisters have them installed in their cars and they are a real break through in the battle of the snow and ice. No more scraping windows and sweeping off cars. This could work for me.
I recently returned a trip to OH and PA. Being in retail I don’t get time off during the holidays to visit my family back east so my family and I celebrate Christmas the first week in February. This year it was a White Christmas. Fourteen inches in PA, while OH only got maybe an inch. It was a great time, but too short as usual.
Mentioning the snow makes me think again about moving back there permanently, but they've solved this problem by installing remote starters so you don’t have to get into a cold car. Both sisters have them installed in their cars and they are a real break through in the battle of the snow and ice. No more scraping windows and sweeping off cars. This could work for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home